I have decided to make it a challenge. Anyone is more than welcome to join in on the fun. I plan on getting started on
August 16-30, 2014. That gives you five days to search for supplies around your house of to go and purchase them. I used materials that were already laying around.
Some things I used were:
- 3-Ring Binder
- Hole Puncher
- High Lighters
- Computer Paper
- Pencil Box (hard and soft)
- Post-It Notes
That's all I am using to get me started.
Some if the sections that I will include in mine will be:
- Meal Plan - Grocery List - Pantry/Fridge Inventory
- Emergency Contact (doctors, dentist, any specialist, ect...)
- Family/ School (calendar, special papers that come home)
- Health/Fitness (YMCA schedules, kids activities)
- Finances (monthly budget, bill pay schedule)
- Home Maintenance (manuals and phone numbers)
- Car Maintenance (warranties, repair numbers, schedules)
- Legal (passwords, reminders)
You can take and delete what you do not need or want. I may add or delete as well.
Over the next few days I will be posting sites that I will be using as templates. But I am sure I will be creating my own using paper, pencil and a ruler. I am trying to use little to no funds for this project.
I encourage everyone to join in on this. Leave a comment below and make sure you subscribe so you can get daily updates.