Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Weigh In

So today is Monday, February 10, 2014 and I am 20 months post op from RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery.

Starting weight before surgery was 272 pounds. Currently I weigh 155 pounds. The lowest I have been was 138 pounds. I did not like how I looked at that weight and thought 150ish was a good range for me. Plus at that weight I was sick and in recovery from getting my gallbladder removed. 

My previous clothing size was a 2-3x in shirts and a 20-22 on pants and skirts. Currently I can wear a small in shirts and in pants a 6-8. All clothes depends on the maker. (My sister +Jawanna hardy  fits me well if that's a size)

I can currently eat whatever I want in moderation (who knows what that is anyway.) I do not have the dumping syndrome (I wish I had it.) I hate that I ever tried to eat sweets after surgery. 

This week I am attempting the 5 Day Pouch Test. I am doing this because I want to feel some restriction in my pouch again. I can feel myself getting out of control and want to put a STOP to it NOW. I have done the test before and have been successful at it. I do not want to lose weight because I will look sickly. I am also doing a work out plan tailored to fit my needs and wants. 

I have not taken my vitamins consistently all year and that also begins a new for me today. I also need to work on portion control. I am in the market for a good food scale that will help me with this (any suggestions).   

Well that is all for today. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comment section below.




No comments:

Post a Comment