Sunday, January 26, 2014

3am Posting Needs vs. Wants

It is 3am. I am sitting in my mother's living room (laying in the floor.)  I was just thinking about my wants and needs in life.

NEEDS:
I need Jesus

WANTS:
I want to live Holy.
I want to read my Word (daily)
I want to study the Bible.
I want to save money better.
I want to be a business owner.
I want to own a house.
I want a new car.
I want to eat healthier.
I want my children to eat healthier.
I want to travel.
I want to be a blessing to others.
I want to be an inspiration.
I want to lose my belly flab.
I want a new phone.
I want a computer.
I want a job.
I want to be happy.
I want to overcome eating disorders
I want...want....want

I don't need much but I want a lot. I am going to focus on my needs and my wants will fall in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment