Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 Resolutions & Goals

2014 Resolutions & Goals

I try to make New Years resolutions/goals every year for as long as 

I can remember. There is just something about starting a new year 

off with a fresh start and an endless amount of opportunities ahead

 of you. My husband NEVER makes resolutions and instead lives 

by the idea that if you want to make a change, do it right now, why

 wait until the New Year? While I agree with his idea on making 

changes when necessary, there is still something about a brand New

 Year and the idea to come up with a list of things I want to

 accomplish throughout the New Year. So, with 2014 here already 

(I still can't believe it is already Jan!) I sat down and made my list

 of what I wanted 2014 to hold for me.  So, lets jump in to my list!

Personal

-Find a part time job
-Read more
-Increase money I bring in ($400-$800 mth)
-Paint nails and dress up more

Fitness/Health

-Yoga in morning
-Work out 3x a week
-Smoothies in morning
-Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner
-Try green juices/smoothies
-Walking/Running when it gets warm

Youtube/Blog

-Finish Youtube Thumbnails
-Coordinating blog posts (or at least 2x a week)
-Post daily blogs
-Share them more

Financial

-Vacation Fund $400
-Christmas Fund $500
-Stay on budget for groceries
-Lower it to $300-$400 per month

Family/Household

-Prepare to buy a house
-Date Night 1x a month
-Go camping
-Go on vacation
-Go to yard sales
-Paint/Re-do kitchen

(I copied some of these goals from The Not So Ordinary Wife)
Please go and check out her blog as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Please paint them nails, I have about 100 colors in my stock pile, pick 1!

    ReplyDelete