Friday, October 10, 2014

Budget For 10/12-18/2014

So this week we have a few bill that we have to pay.

They include:

  1. Progressive Car Insurance    -$133
  2. Gas for Car                           -$  40
  3. Medicines                             -$  22
  4. Water Bill                             -$  35
  5. Portion for Rent                    -$240
The total for these bills are         -$470
Our money for the week is          $500
The rest is for meds/other            $  30

We had to get medicine this week because I am sick and needed some medicine. My kids have also woke up sick. So I will be going out to get them some stuff. I will be trying the Dollar Tree because I think I have seen some in there. I wish I would have waited. We went in the middle of the night and the only thing that was open (close by) was Wawa.

Hopefully nothing extra come up this week because it is not in our "Budget".

If you see any changes that need to be made please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment