Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Diana's Bananas------Review Time

Who is looking for a great snack for the family.
Well I have a perfect one. They are called Banana Babies 
from Diana's Bananas. They are an awesome snack. 

When I opened the package I was so excited because I love chocolate and I love bananas. The best of both worlds. 
I let my children sample them and here they are.

Erica liked them. 

Ashley thought they were good.

Erin even got in on the fun. 


Overall I thought they were a wonderful snack. They tried the ones on the stick. But my favorite was the Banana Bites.
 
These were the best. We actually finished a whole container in about 30 minutes. I want some more right now.

I recommend this product to each and everyone. Please go and check out there Website and Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment