Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Dear Friend

How can you be friends with someone you never meet. Well I have a friend whom I have never meet in person. We have had phone conversations and I watch her on YouTube and look forward to her videos. I also follow her Blog which she has recently started back at. And she has even created a group on Facebook titled "Quitting is NOT an Option" She is like me on a weight loss journey taking it one day at a time. 

She had Gastric Bypass in May of 2013 a few days before the birth of my last child. She has been rocking it ever since. She has her struggles as we all have but, she never gives up.

So who am I talking about........ MsBeautifulAlicia 
                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Team worl always help! Looking good, keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete